Monday, May 5, 2008

Charlies on Broadway in Capitol Hill

Charlie’s on Broadway has happy hour everyday from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm and again late night from 10:30 pm to 1:00 am. They offer both food and drink specials; $2.75 MGD and Miller Lite, $3.75 Microbrew pounder of the day and $4.00 daily drink specials.

Monday - Margarita
Tuesday - Grape Nehi
Wednesday - Long Island
Thursday - Kamikaze
Friday - Sea Breeze
Saturday - Sex on the Beach
Sunday - Bloody Mary

I wasn't too impressed with much at Charlie’s, the food didn't wow me but the drinks are poured with a fairly heavy hand but it's well vodka so a heavy well drink is not something I care for. It does give off a seedy vibe but in a good way and attracts and eclectic crowd. If I'm roaming around Capitol Hill looking for happy hour Charlie’s is one of those places that always seem to be open and have seating.

Over all I'd rate Charlie’s 3.0 out of 5 cheers.

No comments: