Friday, April 25, 2008

Showbow SoDo Happy Hour

The happy hour at the Showbox SoDo runs Tuesday through Sunday from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm and only beer specials:

$4.00 Pabst Tall Boys
$4.00 16oz Pilsner Urquell Cans
$2.50 Coors
$2.50 Coors Light

No food and that makes this fat chick sad but I got over it. I had the $4.00 16oz Pilsner Urquell Cans and let me tell you a can of Pilsner Urquell tastes nothing like it from the bottle or draft it some bad stuff. While there I had a BBQ chicken sandwich, it came with fries and both were meh I wasn't a fan of either. A couple people had some of their pizza and enjoyed it but I'm not sure I would.

The bar was a bit overwhelmed but the bartender did do a good job of trying his bets to make sure everyone was taken care of. The ladies room was pretty bad over 50% of the stales were lacking locks to lock the door, I hate holding the door shut while I tinkle so this upset the fat chick.

Overall it I'd say it's an OK place to stop in before a game but I wouldn't never make a point of hitting this place on a regular bases.

Over all I'd give it a 2.5 cheers out of 5.

No comments: